Zoya NM Satin Seal
Our Price -
$12.00 – or subscribe and get 15% off
REGULAR PRICE - $12.00
Out of stock
The Naked Manicure Satin Seal Top Coat is a ground-breaking formula providing the closest to natural nail finish possible. This unique bi-phasal product optically blurs imperfections, blends pigments, levels the nail plate and locks all layers of the manicure with a long wearing satin seal. Contains UV filters to prevent yellowing and to shield from free radicals. *Activate bi-phasal formula by rolling gently between hand for twenty seconds prior to use. Compatible with ZOYA Fast Drops.
1. Prep the nail by shaping, gently buffing and cleaning up cuticles.
2. Apply Naked manicure Naked Base (basecoat).
3. Select the Naked Manicure Perfector first coat. Use lavender for discoloration. If layering more than one shade, use the brighter/stronger shade first.
4. Apply the selected Naked Manicure Perfector second coat. If between shades, the second coat is for the color that softens or tones the base color.
5. Apply Naked Manicure Tip Perfector along free edge of the nail to brighten, fill and finish.
6. Activate Naked Manicure Satin Seal by gently rolling the bottle between hands for twenty seconds.
7. Apply one coat of Naked Manicure Satin Seal to blend, blur and seal the look creating the closest ever natural nail finish (compatible with fast drops).
8. For an optional shiny finish, apply one coat of Naked Manicure Glossy Seal over Satin Seal (compatible with fast drops.)
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Polyvinyl Butyral, 60725.